The key to navigating the site are the 5 Dropdown Menus at the top of each page… From there, you can go anywhere on the site.
If viewing on a smart phone, "Click" to open the full menu of navigation links.
In the bottom, right corner of every page, you will see “Click” it to go to the top of the page.
When viewing a cattle listing on a larger screen, click any of the smaller photos to activate the "Photo Carousel" and view enlarged photos... Using the "arrows" on the carousel, click on the left or right arrows to go to the next photo. On larger smart phones, "swipe" left or right to go to the next photo.
Overview of Locating Cattle...
Click on "CATTLE For Sale" located at the top, left side of every page... Then click "Cattle Class, Breed, or State"
To view cattle of a particular Breed... For example, Angus
- Click "Angus"
- To view all Angus listings, indexed by Class, use the “Click Here to View Listings” link
- Narrow your search by selecting the Cattle Class or State on the Angus page
- If looking for Angus Bred Heifers in Oklahoma, click on "Oklahoma" in the States table to see all Angus Bred Heifers in Oklahoma, indexed by Region.
To view cattle of a particular Class... For example, Cows
- Click "Cows"
- To view all Cows listings, indexed by State, use the “Click Here to View Listings” link
- Narrow your search by selecting the Breed or State/Province on the Cows Page
To view all cattle in a particular State/Province... For example, Texas
- Click "Texas"
- To view Recent Texas Listings, use the “Click Here to View Listings” link
- Narrow your search by selecting the Cattle Class or Breed