40 Reg. Angus Rep. Heifers... Southeast SD
- Listing Number
- Southeast South Dakota
- Ship From
- Canistota SD
- Number for Sale
- 40 Head
- Home Raised
- 11 months old as of early February
- Est. Weight
- 750 lbs. to 775 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Zoetis Vaccination Program
- Open to the best of the Seller's knowledge
- Since 8/20/2020
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $1,300 per head
- Payment Terms
- Wire Transfer or Certified Funds
- Contact Information
Buy these cattle and receive...
Will make great mama cows!
Once again this year, Buseman Angus will be offering a set of open replacement heifers.
These heifers will be right off our top end.
All registered Angus (selling as commercial).
Mostly February and March calves.
All will be sold private treaty.
All are bangs vaccinated and on a full Zoetis program.
This would be an awesome set to breed Hereford for Baldy's, make half blood Simms, or just breed them black and watch them grow.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.