7 Recip Cows w/ Female Brahman Pregnancies... Central TX
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Bryan, TX
- American Brahman Breeder's Association
- Number for Sale
- 7 Female Brahman Pregnancies
- 2 to 5 years old
- Est. Weight
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Polled or Tipped
- Bred To
- Mr V8 48/8 “Elvis” or Mr V8 374/7 Reg. Brahman Bulls
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- Start Calving
- Contact Seller
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $2,600 to $3,000 per head
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check, Wire Transfer, Credit Card, or Cash
- Contact Information
Buy these cattle and receive...
We are offering sexed female Brahman pregnancies!
They will be available private treaty here on location in Bryan, TX.
Each pregnancy being offered will be sired by either Mr V8 48/8 “Elvis” or Mr V8 374/7.
There is no question these bulls are two of the most exciting and influential Brahman bulls in the industry today!!
Elvis is an unbelievable Noble son that consistently sires easy fleshing offspring loaded with bone, depth of body and thickness.
The former member of the V8 show string and the 380 son, Mr V8 374/7 will sire offspring with his signature length of body and massive bone!
And we paired those two powerhouses with three dynamite females with loaded pedigrees!!
First is the granddaughter of Amos Manso and a great granddaughter of Liberty Manso, JDH Lady Summer Manso 458/4.
Second is a 380 granddaughter, Miss V8 874/7.
Last but certainly not least is the V8 332/4 daughter, Miss V8 771/6.
These are exclusive matings that will yield OUT OF THIS WORLD Brahman females!!
Sires and dams are pictured here. View video to see pregnant recips.
We will be guaranteeing that ET certificates and sire certificates are released and transferred.
Select your choice on any mating and any pregnant recip.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.