8 Reg. Angus Bulls... Southeast NE
- Listing Number
- Southeast Nebraska
- Ship From
- Seward, NE
- Number for Sale
- 8 Head
- Est. Weight
- 1,200 lbs. to 1,400 lbs.
- Birth Weight
- Will Guarantee Fertile
- Moderate to Large
- Dewormed, Poured for Lice, 7-Way, Vaccinated for Respiratory Diseases, Tested BVD-PI Negative
- Sell Part/All
- Contact Seller
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $2,500 per head
- Payment Terms
- Wire Transfer or Certified Funds
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Black Line Angus is selling Fall & Spring Yearling Registered Angus Bulls by PRIVATE TREATY!
Photo's and detailed information on each bull is available within the FOR SALE section of BLACKLINEANGUSdotCOM.
Sires Include: SAV Resource 1441, SAV Renown 3439, SAV Final Answer 0035, HF Prowler 43, U BC Balance 519-7, SAV Net Worth 4200, SAV Bismarck 5682, + more.
All bulls in our offering are virgin bulls.
All bulls have been selected for structural soundness.
All bulls have undergone BVD-PI Testing and Tested BVD-PI Negative.
All bulls have been dewormed, poured for lice, received 7-way vaccination, and have been vaccinated against respiratory diseases.
All bulls have been determined by testing or lineage to be free of the following genetic defects:
AM - Arthrogryposis Multiplex (Curly Calf Syndrome)
NH - Neuropahtic Hydrocephalus (Water Head)
CA - Contractural Arachnodactyly (Fawn Calf Syndrome)
OS - Osteopetrosis (Marble Bone Disease)
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.