1 Reg. Angus Bull... Central TN
- Listing Number
- Central Tennessee
- Ship From
- Portland TN
- Number for Sale
- 1 Head
- Born & raised in Tennessee
- 30 months old as of mid April
- Est. Weight
- 1,700 lbs.
- Birth Weight
- Tested Fertile
- Moderate to Large
- Vira-Shield 6+VL5 HB Somnus, 20/20 Vision 7 w/ Spur & Dectomax Pour-On
- Pasture & grain
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds or Cash
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
1 Reg. Angus bull for sale...
This fine young bull was sired by one of the hottest & biggest named bulls in the American Angus Association, "Sitz Upward 307R."
We lay eyes & hands on our cattle daily.
We hand feed all of our bulls every day with Performance Feeds Supreme Bull mix & each of them are filling out wonderfully.
He is very gentle & is a big, easy keeper.
He is up to date on his vaccinations & deworming.
This fine bull is in excellent health & in perfect shape as you can see in attached photos.
He is an exceptional young bull & is fully expected to fill out to be a moderate/big framed, front pasture type bull that you will be proud to own & show off.
This bull is considered to be a low birth-weight, easy calving bull (sleep easy at night during calving season bull).
He will make a fine heifer bull or he will easily cover whatever you will need him to when he matures.
American Angus Association i50K Genomic testing is complete on the bull & his numbers are posted below.
He is a real stud.
As you can see on his EPD's noted below, he is also going to put some pounds on the ground at weaning & yearling.
Now is the best time to purchase him if you are needing a great young bull to breed with come May/June spring breeding season.
AAA Reg #: 18654993
Tatt #: 6466
AI sired by Sitz Upward 307R
Current EPD's are +14 CED, +.4 BW, +76 WW (top 2%), +136 YW (top 2%), Top 20% HP, Top 25% CEM, Top 4% Milk, Top 3% CW, Top 25% Marb, Top 1% $W, Top 10% $F & Top 10% $B.
Call or e-mail if you have any questions.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.