17 Reg. Beefmaster Bulls... North TX
- Listing Number
- North Texas
- Ship From
- Albany TX
- Beefmaster Breeders United
- Number for Sale
- 17 Head
- Ranch Raised... Closed Herd Since 1967
- Coming 2 years old
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,000 lbs.
- Birth Weight
- Average 67 lbs.
- Tested Fertile
- Scrotal Circm.
- Average 33.2 cm.
- Vision Eight w/ Spur
- Forage Raised NOT Puffed UP w/ Feed
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $2,800 per head... Discount if buyer takes 3 head or more
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check or Cash
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Muscular and our herd has the highest IMF in the breed...
All of our cattle including these 2018 bulls are raised in pastures on native grasses and forage.
These bulls have NOT been fed.
They have clean underlines, are gentle they eat pellets from our hand.
We tow them to the next pasture when rotating pastures.
Are solid color mainly red, light red or dun.
Don't have a square inch of extra leather.
Since 1977 the annual breeding season is 25-30 days so our bulls have to be sexually aggressive.
Our conception percentage rate is normally in the upper 70's to 80's year after year.
We are the 2nd oldest Beefmaster herd and evidently the most fertile herd.
Our bulls are working in numerous western states, all over Texas, the mid west and other locations.
They do well in desert type country to mountainous areas.
Our oldest customer started purchasing bulls in 1952 and they still do each year!!
Over the years they have purchased hundreds of bulls.
July 2, 2020 From Long Term Bull Customers in Pinon, NM: We really appreciate the photos. Here's hoping you are all doing well, and having a good rainfall year. We are extremely happy with the Casey bulls. They are doing well with a poor rainfall season and all cattle are in good condition. Calves are growing nicely. Here's wishing you a great 4th of July celebration. Again, Thanks for the pictures and for having such wonderful bulls for sale... Jack, Dana, and Rawley Coupland
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.