200 Red Angus Bred Heifers... N. Central SD
- Listing Number
- N. Central South Dakota
- Ship From
- Herreid SD
- Red Angus
- Number for Sale
- 200 head
- Coming 2 year olds
- Est. Weight
- 1,050 lbs. to 1,125 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Before Breeding: Pre-breeding shots, Vira-Shield 6+VL5, I-Site/Autogenous Pinkeye vaccine combo, & poured w/ Cydectin... @ Breeding: Ultra Sound given booster of Vira-Shield 6+ VL5, I-Site/Autogenous Pinkeye vaccine combo, Dectomax Injectable, Topical Ultra Boss cleanup, & 1st Round Scour Boss 9
- Pasture grass grazing, chopped hay-corn-dry distillers mix
- Bred To
- Proven calving-ease Beastrom Red Angus Balancer Cross Heifer bulls
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- By Whom
- Hosmer Vet Clinic
- Start Calving
- Early March
- Finish Calving
- Late April
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available for November 15th Delivery
- $1,685 per head
- Payment Terms
- Wire Transfer & Verified Check
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
200 Red Angus, Home Grown Bred Heifers For Sale!
All cake broke, very tame, with excellent dispositions.
Ultra sound tested with individual calving dates.
I will take care of and feed them till November 15th.
Can feed longer on the buyers expense.
105 start calving March 13th to March 22nd (10 day window).
45 head to calf March 24th to April 2nd (9 day window).
20 head to calf April 4th to April 13th (10 day window).
5 head to calf April 15th to April 26th (12 day window).
Also have a select group of 21 black Angus heifers bred black to calf March 2nd to mid April (can be broke down into 10 day calving windows).
We’ve been breeding and raising heifers for over 10 years now.
All heifers are home raised and bought from select groups I’ve bought from before over those years.
We’ve been using the same mans bulls our entire lives.
Proven easy calving along with high maternal traits to raise a big calf at weaning weights.
Call, text, or email if you have any questions or for more pics or videos.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.