80 Reg. Black Hereford Bulls... Northeast OK
- Listing Number
- Northeast Oklahoma
- Ship From
- Watts OK
- Black Hereford
- Number for Sale
- 80 Head
- Home grown
- 25 to 38 months old as of late May
- Est. Weight
- 1,000 lbs. to 2,000 lbs.
- Birth Weight
- 65 lbs. to 90 lbs.
- Tested Fertile
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Polled or Horned
- Fescue & Bermuda
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $3,000 to $5,000 per head
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Home grown bulls that will work for you...
These bulls are all raised right here on the ranch in the Flint Hills in Oklahoma.
They are not over fed.
You can take them anywhere & they will work for you.
You will have the best black baldies money can buy.
Have several Herefords for sale also.
Click here to visit our website.
We have over 100 head Hereford and Black Herefords bulls. All our bulls are raised here at the ranch in the flint hills of Oklahoma on fescue and native grasses and rocks. You can take them any where and they will work for you. If you want more pounds and black baldie calves then here you go. You can go to our website at groundzerofarms.com and see a few of the bulls we have. We have many more than what is on the site. We use the newest and hottest genetics in the Hereford and Angus breed to create these bulls. Our Red Herefords are as good as you will fine any where in the county. We also use the best genetics out there to make you the bull that is easy to get alone with and put more pounds on your next calve crop. Come see us any time. We love to show people around the ranch.
Call or e-mail if you have any questions.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.