135 Beefmaster & Beefmaster Cross Rep. Heifers... Central TX ~ PI-N
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Bryan, TX
- Number for Sale
- 135 head
- 10 to 12 months old as of early September
- Est. Weight
- 650 lbs. to 850 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Cavalry 9, Inforce 3, Bovi-Shield Gold, Valbazon Dewormer & Tested BVD-PI Negative
- Polled or Tipped
- Not by this owner
- Open to the best of seller's knowledge
- 75+ days
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- Red heifers @ $1,275 per head or $1,200 per head if buyer takes 20 head or more... Blacks & chocolates @ $1,150 per head
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Here’s two extraordinary groups of Beefmaster and Beefmaster cross replacement heifers available at J&J...
These ladies were born to be mommas!
They have excellent depth of body and spring of rib to carry those babies and maintain themselves at the same time.
The first time you sell calves off of these heifers you are going to see what Beefmasters are made of!
Their offspring will be jam packed with thickness and bone that's sure to pay off when they cross the scales!
We have around 65 head of the Red Beefmasters, 10 head of Yellow heifers, and 60 head of the black or chocolate Beefmaster and Beefmaster crosses to choose from.
We will sell any number and the buyer can pick them.
They are fully vaccinated, longtime weaned, and tested BVD-PI Negative.
Don’t let time or distance stand in your way.
If you can’t make it out to visit us, just let us know what you are looking for and we can have them delivered.
Call if you have any questions.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.