45 Brahman Rep. Heifers... Central TX ~ PI-N
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Bryan TX
- Number for Sale
- 45 Head
- 8 to 15 months old as of late May
- Est. Weight
- 500 lbs. to 875 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Cavalry 9, Pyramid 5 SQ +Presponse, Valbazen dewormer & Tested BVD-PI Negative
- Polled or tipped
- Open to the best of seller's knowledge
- 75+ days as of late May
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- $1,350 to $1,750 per head... See comments below
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check or Wire Transfer
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Here’s two nice groups of Brahman heifers...
There are around 25 head of the lighter weight group & around 20 head in the heavier group.
The first set will weigh 500 lbs. to 650 lbs.
If you’ve got some green grass, what an opportunity to get a leg up on the competition & grow these ladies into a champion set of cow makers yourself.
Heifers like these have more potential for profitable opportunities than just about anything you can invest in.
They are priced at $1,550 per head on your choice or $1,350 on your choice of 5 head or more.
The second group will weigh 700 lbs. to 875 lbs.
They are some real powerhouse mommas & a front pasture set for sure.
They are loaded with depth & thickness & couldn’t present it in a prettier package.
The performance you will get out of these baby dolls will be unmatched & they will long outlast the average cow.
These bigger ones are priced at $1,750 per head on your choice or $1,550 per head on your choice of 5 head or more.
Both groups are longtime weaned, fully vaccinated & tested BVD-PI Negative.
We can help with selection & delivery if needed.
Call if you have any questions.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.