120 Angus 2nd & 3rd-Calf Cows... TX Panhandle ~ FD
- Listing Number
- Panhandle Texas
- Ship From
- Hereford TX
- Number for Sale
- 120 Head
- 3 & 4 years old
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,300 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Vira-Shield 6+VL5, MultiMin 90, Vita-Jec, & dewormed w/ Ivomectin Injectable in December
- Wheat pasture
- Bred To
- Express Ranch bred bulls
- Preg Checked
- To Be Checked
- By Whom
- Dimmitt Vet Clinic
- Start Calving
- Mid August
- Finish Calving
- Mid September
- Sell Part/All
- 48,000 lb. Load Lots
- Delivery Date
- After March 15th
- $1,575 per head
- Payment Terms
- Wire Transfer or Texas Check
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Super nice Angus 2nd & 3rd-calf cows...
For several years now I have been buying the best 3 & 4 year old Angus cows out of Nebraska, running them on wheat pasture & breeding to sons of Rampage, Denver, Epic, EXAR Insight, EXAR Stetson, EXAR Stud & other great Express Ranch bulls.
On or about February 15th, I will ultra sound these cows & divide them into 30 day calving groups.
Bulls were turned in November 1st & they should start calving around August 10th.
Since I have several hundred of these cows & not enough grass to summer all of them, I am willing to contract several loads of the August 10th to September 10th calving cows for a March 15th delivery.
All cows are guaranteed to be 3 & 4 years old.
Cow have all been vaccinated, numbered ear tag marked with age & hot wire broke.
The video & pictures are of their sister mates from last year.
This is what you can expect them to look like at delivery.
Cows are priced @ $1,575 per head on a contract basis for a March 15th through March 20th 2019 delivery.
Call if you have any questions.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.