164 Angus Cows... TX Panhandle ~ FD
- Listing Number
- Panhandle Texas
- Ship From
- Hereford, TX
- Number for Sale
- 164 Head
- Mostly 3 & 4 years old... Less than 10% @ 5 years old
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,300 lbs. @ Delivery
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Vira 6-VL5, Multi-Min, Vita-Jec, & Dewormed w/ Ivomec
- Wheat Pasture & Corn stalks
- Bred To
- Express Ranch Angus bulls
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- By Whom
- Dimmitt Vet Clinic
- Start Calving
- August... See comments below
- Finish Calving
- Mid October
- Sell Part/All
- See Comments Below
- Delivery Date
- Available for March 15th thru April 15th Delivery... See comments below
- Priced from $1,575 to $1,675 per head depending on calving period... See below
- Payment Terms
- Wire Transfer or Verified Check
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Outstanding 3 & 4 year old Nebraska-Raised Angus cows...
I have for sale some of the best 3 and 4 year old Angus cows that you can buy out of Nebraska.
Less than 10% Black Baldies... Buyer can take them off if he prefers all Angus.
They are running on wheat pasture and being bred to sons of Rampage, Denver, Epic, EXAR Insight, EXAR Stetson and EXAR Sires and other great Express Ranch Bulls.
All cows are 3 and 4 year old's with less than 10% 5 year old's.
On February 22nd I ultra-sounded all my cows. Cows were all ear tagged with different colored ear tags according to the time period they are expected to calve.
60 of these cows were ultra-sounded to calve from August 1st to August 31st. (Purchased Mid October) Priced at $1,675.00 (Per 38 head Load) for an April 2019 delivery or sooner.
104 of these cows were ultra-sounded to calve August 31 to October 13th. (Purchased Mid November) Priced at $1,575.00 (Per 38 head Load) for a March 15th Delivery.
They are running on wheat pasture in different fields according to their group. These cows are all bred to sons of Rampage, Denver, Epic, EXAR Insight, EXAR Stetson and EXAR Stud and other great Express Ranch Angus Bulls.
Cows have all had Vira-Shield 6-VL5, Multi-Min, Vita-Jec and wormed with Ivomec, Numbered ear tag marked with age, and hot wire broke.
Will consider selling less than a load if we can agree on sort and price.
If you are going to need fall recip cows I got the goods again this year.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.