90 Angus 2nd & 3rd-Calf Cows... TX Panhandle
- Listing Number
- Panhandle Texas
- Ship From
- Canyon TX
- Number for Sale
- 90 Head
- 3 & 4 years old
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,350 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Vira-Shield 6+VL5, MultiMin 90, Vita-Jec & dewormed w/ Ivomec
- Native pasture
- Bred To
- Sons of Rampage, Denver, Epic, EXAR Insight, EXAR Stetson, EXAR Stud & other great Express Ranch Angus bulls
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- By Whom
- Dimmitt Vet Clinic, Zack Smith & Amber Reiman
- Start Calving
- Sell Part/All
- 48,000 lb. Load Lots
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- $1,795 per head
- Payment Terms
- Texas Check or out of state by Wire Transfer
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Excellent group of Angus cows...
I have for sale 90 head of the best 3 & 4 year old September calving Angus cows that can be purchased out of Nebraska.
Cows have all been ultra-sounded & divided into 3 groups.
There are also another 40 August calvers & another 40 November & December calvers.
They were running on wheat pasture until the end of May, at which time I moved them to native pasture near Canyon TX.
These cows went to grass weighing 1,350 lbs. or better.
The kind that will raise 700 lbs. calves.
These cows are all bred to sons of Rampage, Denver, Epic, EXAR Insight, EXAR Stetson, EXAR Stud & other great Express Ranch Angus bulls.
Cows have all been numbered, ear tag marked with age & they are hot wire broke.
They are also dog gentle.
The 90 September calving bred cows are priced at $1,795 per head (per 38 head load).
There are also another 40 of these cows that were palpated to calve in August & are priced at $1,795 per head.
There are another 40 plus cows that were purchased later that were ultra-sounded to calve in November & December & are priced at $1,595 per head.
Photos & videos are of the 90 cows, but the other 2 groups are exactly the same in quality & size, just in different pastures.
Call if you have any questions.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.