10 Hereford Cows w/ 3+ Calves... Central TX
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Temple, TX
- Number for Sale
- 10 Head
- 2 to 6 years old
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,050 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- 8-Way Blackleg, Vira Shield 6+VL5, Multimin 90, Ivermectrin Injectable, Pilliguard Pinkeye
- Polled, Tipped, & Dehorned
- Tifton 85 w/ mineral
- Bred To
- Hereford Bull
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- Start Calving
- Calving Now... 3+ Calves as of mid June
- Finish Calving
- Sell Part/All
- Buyer Takes All... Excluding Unmerchantable Cattle
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $1,250 per head/pair
- Payment Terms
- Wire Transfer, Verified Check, Credit Card or Cash
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
They’ll come to cubes and are easy handling...
10 Hereford cows and one Brahman bull for sale.
If you’re looking for a nice little set of backyard cows or an F1 project here it is.
We’ve got 6 Hereford bred cows that’ll be due for calving from July to December, 3 Hereford pairs and possible 3-in-1’s and one exposed Hereford cow.
They’ve been running back with the four year old dog gentle Brahman bull shown here.
Pairs will have Hereford calves at their sides and cows will be aged 2-6.
They’ve recently been worked with vaccines and wormer including an 8-way blackleg, Vira Shield 6+VL5 with Lepto/Vibrio and Pilliguard Pinkeye.
They’re currently on a single hot wire fence and are hotwire broke.
Cows will weigh 1025-1075 avg., calves 175-225.
Take the group of 10 cows, 3 calves for $1250 per head or pair with free delivery the first 150 miles of Temple, TX.
Take or leave the Brahman bull for $2500.
Definition of Unmerchantable Cattle.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.