12 Braford & Brangus Cows w/ 3+ Calves... Central TX
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Temple TX
- Braford, Brangus
- Number for Sale
- 12 Head
- Home grown & native
- 3 to 6 years old
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,275 lbs.
- 8-way Blackleg, Virashield 6+VL5, Multimin 90 & injectable dewormer
- Rye grass, hay, mineral & cubes
- Bred To
- Charolais bulls
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- By Whom
- Dr. Johnny Richter, DVM
- Start Calving
- Calving Now... 3+ Calves as of early January
- Finish Calving
- Sell Part/All
- See Comments Below
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- $1,625 per head/pair
- Payment Terms
- Wire Transfer or Verified Check
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
12 head of home raised, super nice, and heavy bred Brangus & Braford cows & pairs for sale...
Coming straight off of the farm, everything in the pasture goes.
You’ll search long and hard to find a set of cows with this much quality.
These girls are in excellent condition and raise babies every year and don’t miss.
All but one will be one iron cows that have been together for a long time....most were raised together.
They’ll weigh 1,275 on average and were palpated last fall to calve this spring.
They just started calving again and the balance of the calves coming will be Charolais sired.
There are 3 on the ground now, two that’ll weigh 150 lbs. to 300 lbs. and one yearling that missed weaning that’ll weight 600.
They stay on a single hotwire fence year round and will call into the pens anytime.
They’ll be aged 3 to 5 years old with one or two that’ll be six and one short solid.
Cows this big, gentle, and honest with this much quality can be hard to find, don’t miss them.
Take the entire group for $1,600 per head or pair with free delivery within 150 miles of Temple, TX.
If we need to cheapen it up we can take the long yearling off, buyers choice.
We can also cut the short solid for $1,625 per head or pair, buyers choice.
Call with any questions.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.