34 Purebred Hereford Cows w/ 20+ Calves... Central TX
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Temple TX
- Number for Sale
- 34 Cows
- 3 to 8 years old
- Est. Weight
- 1,200 lbs. to 1,300 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- 2 rounds of Vira-Shield 6+VL5, Piliguard Pinkeye & 8-Way annually
- Polled or horned
- Bred To
- Angus, Brahman or Charolais bull... See comments below
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- Start Calving
- Calving now... 20+ Calves as of early March
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Availabel now
- Contact seller for current pricing
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check or Wire Transfer
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Complete herd sellout of 34 Purebred Hereford 3-n-1’s...
Pairs, bred & exposed cows.
As of March 3rd, there are 20 pairs that will include 9 F1 Tigerstripe heifers.
The balance of the calves will be Angus or Charolais sired.
Most of these calves will weigh 250 lbs. to 550 lbs. with a couple of smaller & younger calves.
Calves will range in age from 2 to 8 months old with most being 5 to 8 months old.
There are 34 total cows aged from 3 to 8 years old with the bulk being 5 & 6 years old.
The 10 head without calves currently on them had calves pulled off last fall & should be heavy to medium bred.
Most of the pairs will be 3-n-1’s also.
A low birth-weight Reg. Grey Brahman bull was turned in May 1st & taken out in October, and then turned back in on December 1st.
Every cow in the herd raised a calf last year.
Take the entire herd as they sit and we'll deliver them for free within 150 miles of Temple TX.
These cows are as cube broke as they come & easy to handle.
They’re big as well & will probably average 1,200 lbs. to 1,300 lbs.
Most are in good flesh with a handful with big calves on them a little pulled down.
We have several good Brahman bulls for sale as well if needed.
Click here to see video on our website.
Call, text or e-mail if you have any questions.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.