50 Angus & Angus Cross Cows... Central TX
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Temple TX
- Angus, Crossbred
- Number for Sale
- 50 Head
- 2 to 6 years old... Most are 3 to 5 years old
- Est. Weight
- 900 lbs. to 1,200 lbs.
- Moderate to Large
- Medium Flesh
- Blackleg, Respiratory, Lepto, Trich, Footrot, MultiMin 90 & Injectable dewormer
- Horned, dehorned or polled
- Bred To
- Exposed to Angus bulls
- Preg Checked
- Selling as Exposed
- Start Calving
- Sell Part/All
- See Comments Below
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- $850 per head if Buyer Takes All... Excluding Unmerchantable Cattle - See comments below
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check or Wire Transfer
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
50 Angus & Angus Cross exposed young cows...
They are 2 to 6 years old, with most being 3 to 5 years old.
All have had a calf before & have been checked to have a sound tract & open by ultrasound.
They're good cows with clean udders & solid feet.
Take all 50 head, Excluding Unmerchantable Cattle @ $850 per head with free delivery within 400 miles of Temple TX by pot load.
Take a gate cut of 20 head with free delivery within 100 miles of Temple TX by gooseneck load.
Come pick up a gate cut of 10 head outside of Cameron TX.
We can sell choice for a bit more money.
Call, text or e-mail if you have any questions.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.