1 Reg. Red Brahman Cow... Southeast TX
- Listing Number
- Southeast Texas
- Ship From
- Needville TX
- Number for Sale
- 1 Head
- 4 years old
- Est. Weight
- LongRange dewormer, Valbazen, Cavalry 9, Triangle 4 + PH-K, MultiMin 90 & Vira-Shield
- Bred To
- AI bred Red Brahman sire, "SRS Private Practice 932"
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- By Whom
- Garrett Janke, DVM
- Start Calving
- Early February
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Very nice Reg. Red Brahman cow...
Moreno Ms Lady Ruthie Bell is an easy fleshing BB Bronson daughter, going back to Tequila Sheila & Manso Mayro on dam's side.
During Bronson’s show career, he accumulated nine division wins in ABBA Approved Shows.
This helped put both his sire & dam in the ABBA’s Register of Renown.
In 2012 Bronson sired BOTH the Grand Champion & Reserve Grand Champion Bulls at the World Brahman Congress.
Ms. Lady Ruthie Bell was Reserve at 2017 HLSR Calf Scramble Progress Show & a fantastic mother cow.
She is a 4 year old cow AI bred to SRS Private Practice 932 (son of Winchester Magnum), the 2010 HLSR Reserve Junior Champion Red Brahman Bull & full sibling to 2010 National Grand Champion Red Brahman Bull & 2011 International Grand Champion Red Brahman Bull (SRS Troubador 933).
She was my show heifer & I am selling to invest in my small Angus herd.
Also for sale in separate listing is her bull calf, also sired by SRS Private Practice.
5 straws of Private Practice semen available for negotiation if you would like to breed her back the same way.
Pics are of Ms. Lady Ruthie Bell & her bull calf.
Call or e-mail if you have any questions.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.