26 Angus Bred Heifers... North TX~PI-N
- Listing Number
- North Texas
- Ship From
- Sherman, Texas
- Number for Sale
- 26 Head
- North Texas
- Coming 2 year olds
- Est. Weight
- Average 1,070 lbs.
- Medium Flesh
- Bovishield Gold FP VL5, Vision 7 20-20, Bovishield Gold One Shot, Ocu-Guard MB-1, Bovishield Gold 5, Cydectin - Tested BVD-PI Negative
- Free choice grass hay, limit grazing on wheat pasture, 3 lbs./hd/day of 14% commodity blend
- Bred To
- Registered Angus sires with EPD's in top 20% for calving ease, low birth wt, high weaning wt and high yearling wt
- Preg Checked
- Already Checked
- By Whom
- Matt Washburn, DVM
- Start Calving
- Mid January
- Finish Calving
- Early March
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- $1,800 per head
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
Outstanding Angus heifers bred to top quality, calving-ease bulls...
Several lots of calves born in Jan-Feb 2016-2017 to heifers bred to these bulls sold in the Noble Research Institute's Integrity Beef Alliance preconditioned sale at OKC West in Dec.
Weaning wt for steers averaged over 620 lbs, sale wt after preconditioning was over 760 lbs (heifers averaged almost 740 lbs), really excellent for 1st calves from heifers!
Owner and others calved out 135 heifers bred to these same bulls and only lost five calves (3.7%).
Heifers culled if pelvic measurements were narrow and based on disposition
They are broke to electric fence, herding dogs, and have been rotationally moved to new paddock daily so they come when called & very calm around people on foot.
Your order can be customized at no cost to buy heifers palpated to calve only in either late January to early February or late February to early March at no extra cost.
These heifers will safely bring you a low birth weight calf but the calf won't still be a sacrifice low weight "1st-Calf heifer calf" when you sell it.
You can see from the video that the heifers are very calm.
Tested BVD-PI Negative
Call or email for additional information.
Seller's Other Listings
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.