Wagyu Semen... Northeast TX
- Listing Number
- Northeast Texas
- Ship From
- Canton TX
- Number for Sale
- 1,000 Straws
- Birth Weight
- Contact Seller
- Delivery Date
- Available Now
- $15.00 per straw... minimum of 10 straws
- Payment Terms
- Certified Funds or Wire Transfer
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
First offering of semen packages of Wagyu bull "Primeline Z044"
AW Reg. # FB22154
Full blood Wagyu own son of the famous "Itozuru Doi" (FB3685)
Out of a daughter of "JVP Kikuyasu 400" & dam Grand sire "JVP Fukutsuru 068"
This is royalty blood deluxe for F1 commercial cattle or full blood production for the best steak you could ever find.
Full blood carcasses should value @ $10,000.00 minimum.
#24 IS A FIVE MONTH OLD "F1" HEIFER BORN 12/26/15
TOP PICTURE TWO LEFT CALVES ARE #15/#16 TWINS BORN 4/22/15 HEIFER/STEER
THESE ARE EXAMPLES OF CALVES FROM Z044 LAST YEAR, 2015.
Pcitred bottom right is the famous TF151, ITOZURU DOI sire of Z044, like father like son.
Please visit www.y2wayu.com for commercial data on Wagyu & Charolais.
Semen on sale for the breeding season starting in September, $12.50 per straw min. of 20 straws. Good through December 25, 2018.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.