1 Reg. Wagyu Cow... Central TX ~ PI-N
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Milano TX
- Number for Sale
- 1 Head
- 5 years old
- Est. Weight
- 1,200 lbs.
- Small to Moderate
- Medium Flesh
- Current on vaccinations & Tested BVD-PI Negative
- Pasture & cubes
- Bred To
- Exposed to Reg. Wagyu bull, "Z6C-E4"
- Preg Checked
- Selling as Exposed
- Start Calving
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check, Wire Transfer or Cash
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
We have the following 100% Fullblood Reg. Wagyu available...
These are amazing prices for excellent animals & bloodlines.
Need to move animals off to make room for new calf crop.
All bulls & females are excellent animals with no issues, just can't keep everything.
We typically do not let an animal go for less than $5,000; the prices are amazing.
Z6C-A106 (American Wagyu Reg #: FB20341) A106 is a Shigeshigetani x Michifuku x Fukutsuru 068 cow.
She has proven to be a wonderful momma cow in our herd.
She weighs 1,200 lbs, is free of all recessive genetic disorders & tested BVD-PI Negative.
She is sired by Shigeshigetani (Haruki II x Suzutani).
Her dam is a marbling specialist with a sire list of Michifuku, Fukutsuru 068 & Kikuyasu 400.
She is currently exposed to our bull Z6C-E4.
Z6C-E4 is sired by Fukutsuru 068, a marbling specialist.
068 has such a strong ability to pass on marbling genetics to his progeny that every World K’s bull sired by 068 became well known for their marbling abilities.
To round out this bull’s pedigree is Sanjirou, bringing ribeye size & consistency through the Suzutani bloodlines; Itozuru Doi adding size & maintaining fine marbling abilities; & Itoshigenami, well known marbling & meat quality sire.
E4 has been tested free of all genetic defects & has tested BVD-PI Negative.
His tenderness testing score is the highest at 10.
Call or e-mail if you have any questions.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.