2 Reg. Wagyu Rep. Heifers... Central TX ~ PI-N
- Listing Number
- Central Texas
- Ship From
- Milano TX
- Number for Sale
- 2 Head
- Up to 12 months old as of late August
- Est. Weight
- 300 lbs. & 700 lbs.
- Small to Moderate
- Medium Flesh
- Current on vaccinations & Tested BVD-PI Negative
- Pasture & cubes
- Open to the best of seller's knowledge
- @ 5 months of age
- Sell Part/All
- Any Number
- Delivery Date
- Available now
- $3,750 & $4,500 per head
- Payment Terms
- Verified Check, Wire Transfer or Cash
- Contact Information
TCR Buyer Appreciation
Buyers... Report Your Purchase and receive
TCR Gift Items and Gift Cards up to $400 from
We have the following 100% Fullblood Reg. Wagyu heifers available...
These are amazing prices for excellent animals & bloodlines.
Need to move animals off to make room for new calf crop.
All bulls & females are excellent animals with no issues, just can't keep everything.
We typically do not let an animal go for less than $5,000; the prices are amazing.
Fullblood Wagyu females:
Z6C-F3 is out of Z6C Ms Itojirou Z039 (FB25525) & sired by TF147 Itoshigefuji (FB3681).
Z6C-Z039 is a large female weighing 1,350 lbs. with a high marbling, large ribeye pedigree (Sanjirou x Itomichi 1-2 x Itoshigenami TF148).
Itoshigefuji TF147 is extremely large in size weighing roughly 2,640 lbs. for a Fullblood Wagyu bull.
Offspring from this bull are gentle, well-balanced, have superior daily gain, early maturity, excellent growth rate & amazing brood cows with excellent milk.
Z6C-F3 will prove to be a powerful, standout cow in your herd.
She has tested BVD-PI Negative.
Z6C-G1 is a double bred Fujiko heifer.
She is line bred Michifuku with consistent marbling, fineness of marbling, & large ribeye area.
Her dam bring Itomoritaka to the breeding for added size & milking & her sire introduces Hirashigetayasu to increase size & maintain marbling & ribeye size.
Z6C-G2's dam is one of our good flushing cows - averaging 14 grade 1 embryos per flush.
Call or e-mail if you have any questions.
NO SOLICITATIONS... Contact welcomed from Prospective Buyers Only.
Contact for any other reason makes you both unethical and a nuisance.
- Why Listings on The Cattle Range Are Not Always Current.
- Notify TCR Anonymously if Seller tells you the cattle are SOLD or not for sale.
Warning to Sellers:
Be aware of the following Internet Scam...
A prospective buyer contacts seller and agrees to the asking price and then tells the seller...“Give me your address and I'll mail you Certified Funds right away for the cost of the cattle plus $1,500.00 for trucking to my ranch. Deposit the check and then send the $1,500.00 by Western Union to my trucking company. After they receive the funds, they'll contact you about picking up the cattle.”
The problem is that the check is counterfeit. An unwary seller deposits the check and wires the "freight costs to the trucking company." A few days later, the seller's bank contacts him to advise him the check is a fake and his $1,500.00 is gone.
Because these scammers typically e-mail or text sellers, avoid buyers wanting to do a transaction exclusively by e-mail or texting... If they won't talk to you, caution is in order.
Additionally, unless you are certain a buyer is legitimate...
- Do not accept Certified Funds as payment without calling the Bank or other issuing entity to verify the validity of the check. It could be counterfeit.
- Do not provide your checking account information for payment by wire transfer to a prospective buyer. Scammers, in possession of your name, phone number, e-mail address, bank account information, and utilizing software available on the "Dark Web" designed to hack into financial institutions and banks, will attempt to gain access to your account.