The Cattle Range, based in Amarillo, TX, is the “Leader in Internet Marketing of Cattle” with over 75,000 head of cattle of all classes and breeds listed for sale in 45+ States and Canadian Provinces.
In addition to offering large numbers of cattle for sale, TCR provides comprehensive auction results, market data, analysis, and news, as well as an acclaimed Weekly Market Summary.
With the unmatched and ever-changing inventory of cattle listed for sale, accurate and timely market information, combined with a top Google ranking, TCR is a magnet for cattlemen with operations of all sizes from all over North America and the world.
This "magnetism" has resulted in TCR being at the top of cattle-related sites on the web. The site regularly receives more than 60,000 page views per day and Google Analytics shows a bounce rate of only 4% and the remaining 96% of visitors view an average of 9 pages.